| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cooperstown, Ny in November is cool at 3.3 °C (37.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.6 °C (29.1 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 86.1mm (3.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Cooperstown, Ny November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cooperstown, Ny, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cooperstown, Ny:
- Kingston, On, Canada - 187.1 kms (116.2 miles) NW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) NNW
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) WNW
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) W
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) WSW
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.2 miles) WSW
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) SW
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.8 miles) WSW
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) SW