| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cooperstown, Ny in January is cold at -6.4 °C (20.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 61.7mm (2.4in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:03 long and the longest day is 9:50 long with an average length of 9:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Cooperstown, Ny January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Cooperstown, Ny, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Cooperstown, Ny:
- Kingston, On, Canada - 187.1 kms (116.2 miles) NW
- Watertown, Ny, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Lowville, Ny, Usa - 96.1 kms (59.7 miles) NNW
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) WNW
- Syracuse, New York, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) W
- Cortland, Ny, Usa - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) WSW
- Ithaca Cornell Un, Ny, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.2 miles) WSW
- Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny, Usa - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) SW
- Elmira, Ny, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.8 miles) WSW
- Towandaese, Pa, Usa - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) SW